Wednesday, 30 September 2026

People say in Boston even beans do it


 The plan this week is to get the graffiti on the tanks and get at least one squad of Centaur mounted troops, with the pink pants, brown boots and coats, any shirts visible will be in the colours of the Centaur they're mounted in as I have 2 sleeps and 3 late finishes.

This means plan A is small steps, batch paint, browns and pinks and find the recipe for them.




So yesterday, wasn't a day off, I sorted out the tank riders and the part of the Ogryn Squad that those Necromunda Orlock Ogryns will be in when they get released, every trooper got their head glued on and the bases got done.




My bigger Tiberos got dug out and I stuck some green stuff on the leg and used the very tiny ball bearings to add the bonding studs on the leg.

Painting things, I'm looking at a raketh flesh base coat on everything aim to get that done over 2 nights, Friday off and aim to get pinks and browns done, the shirts will match the Centaur they're mounted in.

I'll squidge Bigger Tiberos in as I do the greys and Friday 

No comments: