Tuesday 21 June 2011

What's Next



Now that I've finished my Knights of Blood as far as I can for now I'm working on a couple of other things, one is the rules for the Poxy Proxy Banesword and the other is a squad of terminators for the Iron Warrior section of my army and lastly there's the re-paint on the Black Sisterhood I'm going with a yellow base coat with a purple wash as and just use the name Black to represent the fact that they are Chaos now, and I also don't have to re-pain the St. Celestine model I've already got painted up.

Okay the special rules I'm planning on going with are The Living Relic rule that Bjorn the Fell Handed has, to represent the amount of time and resources invested in the super heavy and something like this for the big gun;

After the first structural point is gone any roll of a one on the to hit roll results in a short of the cannons systems and the crew rush to patch it back up, it also means the tank is covered in a bank of steam and smoke so shots at the tank next turn count get a cover save from the smoke cloud

No comments: