Sunday 21 December 2014

Yule Time WIP

Yes, well, errr. Not much has been done on these 2 and just these 2, don't know what happened to me yesterday but I was that tired I wasn't even able to think straight for most of the day. So late on after sleeping, shopping and seeing my dad I got the hand on the Avatar washed with Nuln Oil and dry brushed with scarlet and I painted the legs, hands and head black on my Bane for the Harlequins Star Players. While out and about I picked up some broken slate on the street to use on bases in the future. Next up is to strip an old bolt thrower and clean it up for use in the Exodite Army and to paint the 2 old school Spirit Warrior headed metal Wraithlords for which I need another set of Eldar Heavy Weapons. I'm also thinking about casting some more of those heads as well to give them a unique, old school look, after all Exodites let the party early.

No comments: