Tuesday, 19 January 2010

So 2 tracks and an orange/black plastic box and a dollop of blu tac are in front of me waiting to be used. I tried a couple of different ideas, but (again) the result was huge, far to tall to be used in game. So I tried the box without the lower black half and this looked to low, and was difficult to place, and would of been a bugger to set if I'd tried to glue it like that, (the Lego plastic is very resistant to glue). So I was sat wondering if I could get something else to use as a bottom hull, when the thought came to turn the top hull over and try that as a bottom hull, it looked like this

This also gave me something to glue my upper hull to.

No comments: