Monday 16 May 2011

Knight of Blood



Okay this is top photo is a character from way back when I was a kid. He first appeared in Transformers as a bounty hunter hired in the year 2020 to take out Rodamus Prime, he ended up in the 1980's, after a stint in the Tardis with Dr. Who, where he meet the Fantastic 4 who started to send him back to his own time, but he ended up going to far future where he was used to introduce a couple of new comics, his own title and Dragons Teeth I think it was. Anyway I always liked this guy and his head and while rooting through a bits box I found the head that now sits on my Knights of Blood Terminator Captain and thought to myself that that looks familiar, hence the paint job on the head. I'm not going out of my way to paint him up like this guy as he has to fit with the rest of my army.
As you can see from(hopefully) the bottom picture this model is assembled from many different parts, and some dodgy green stuff work on the shoulder pad. The legs have had a repaint since this was taken.

No comments: