Tuesday 24 July 2012

Reinforcements for the Vardar






I have been looking at, and pricing up, the bits needed to start making this Allied Force into a full army, 6 troops, 2 HQ, 3 Fast Attack and 3 Heavy Support. A lot of this stuff is going to be coming from Forge World and so I'm paying. A lot. I haven't crunched the numbers yet but to start with 4 Eldar Guardians box sets at £22, 4 Corsair Conversion sets at £18, 4 Corsair Heavy Weapon sprus at £16 6 Wasp War WAlkers at £25 and 6 of the Heavy Weapon sprus for £5, and thats hust the Troops!
Elites will be 2 Troupes of Harlequins, I'm thinking they will be made more from the Elf Blood Bowl team, just for the look of them, a bit more battle ready and I'll be getting 2 sqauds out of £31 instead of nearly £50 for the Finecast box of 6 and a Out Cast Craftworld unit, thinking maybe teh Shadow Spectors, these haven't yet been added into the budget yet as I'm coming up with this as I type.
Fast Attack will be 2 Squadrons of 3 Hornets, at £33 for one, with a Night Wing, £67, for Air Support.
Heavy Support will be 2 Firestorm Falcons, £36 each, and a Warp Hunter, again £36.
As to HQ well I've already got my Princess as to her body guard I'm thinking of taking some Incubi, £24, and will be looking around on line for a mini I can use as a Void Dreamer, also need somthing ot use as a Grynix. right now nither of these have a price. I'm going to go away, work out how much this is going to cost me and then have a little cry.

1 comment:

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

As a full force this comes in at nearly 950 pounds. As an allies force it comes in at 240 pounds.