Thursday 11 October 2012

Codex Allies

So after some nights spent in the office reading instead of sleeping at wotk I've come to the conclusion that I'm should do some Codex Marine Allies, as well as the other stuff I'm doing, (the 5th Compnay Space Wplves, the 8th Company as Blood Angels, the Corsair Eldar). So I spent some time digging through some old books, notably the Badad War Section in the old Compendium. I did some looking to see if I could get a good veiw of the Chapters on the poster that Forge Wrold released to go with part 2 of their Imperial Armour book on the Badad War, but couldn;t really find anything so I tried a basic online search and found this guy, now I know he is actually a Techmarine for the Fire Angels, but hell with that I'm painting one guy with these colours to see how they go with my chapter.

No comments: