Thursday 28 February 2013

Old Timers

Was planning on getting a couple more of these old timers and making a Deathwing Knight squad. Part of what put me off that was paying for them, they do start to climb in the last few minutes on ebay. So that plan has been knocked on the head, so what I am thinking of doing with these is making the one I've already got painted into the heavy support by modling the 2 las cannons I've got together ...and giving it the missile launcher on the other arm. one of the others I'll throw some knifes onto the fingers and paint it up fopr the 8th Compnay and call it a Furioso dread, might enven see if I can get my hands on a cable drum and a harpoon... Which leaves the 3rd guy, as you can see Terminator arms do fit quite well but I'm not sure if I want to run it as a close combat thing and I'm not sure what company to paint it up for.

No comments: