Friday 21 June 2013

Working Overtime, My Ambition Gets Cast Aside

Sorry listening to The Automatic while typing out another blog post at least this time I'm back on track and posting game stuff. So 50+ hour weeks, and 6 days a week aren't leaving me much in the way of hobby time add on a 14 year old and I've got very little chance to do any hobby work done. So first off are the bits from the Dark Talon/ Nephilim kit that I'm not using so i decided to make them into Objective Markers for The Lions Blades.
Next up is my Land Raider that I've got sprayed up in a shiny black and without the Hurricane bolters or assault cannon turret being painted. I am on the look out for Land Raider las cannons and Flame Storm Cannons so I can swop out what I've got and use it to represent all 3, current, classes of Land Rainder. Lets see what the new Codex brings... These 2 photos show it next to my scratch built super heavy The Poxy Proxy Banesword. Looking at these photos I wonder how I ever thought I'd be able to class that thing as a Predator.

No comments: