Tuesday 22 October 2013

Big Post Of Photos!

And finally putting his money where his mouth Poxy Proxy Predator shows you his WIP Scout Titan! Turns out I needed to start using Chrome on the Library PC's rather than Firefox (but I like Firefox...) So starting at the top and working down roughed blu taced version of the Titan
This has the record so far of most magnets used on a model and I'm no where near finished.
Mating the magnets up.
Size comparison
The inner motor shell that I took off the motor and have now magntised to the ATST legs before I put the shell back on it.
Part painted, when I was going to do it a base steel colour
Floating in the air it's all done with magnets
Side view of the shell
other side view of the shell
And the brackets that will mount the weapons on, when I buy them. When I'm finished here today I'm going to look round the charity shops in town to see if I can find a suitable head/cockpit.

No comments: