Friday 22 August 2014

Keeping To A Theme

The idea to do the Carnival Master as The Joker lead to the idea to swop the Star Players from Chorus Extras to individuals and base them on Batman Villians, so I started with the Shadowseer as Harly Quinn, then added some bits to make the Death Jester pass for 2 Face, the Master Mime I'm leaving as is as it's close to The Penguine or maybe Raa Al Guul. I was planning on adding a Posion Ivy, using some of the vines and twigs from the Treeman kit for that. I'm going to try my hand at green stuffing a top hat and doing a Mad Hatter. Someone on Facebook suggested Deathstroke, and after googling him the orange and black colours will go with the first unit of jet bikes I'm doing after I finish the Raiders. I'll add one in white and blue for Dr Freeze which I think will match the colours of the 2nd jet bike. Which takes me to 7 Troupers, Scare Crow is number 8 and Bane makes 9. I was thinking about doing Robin as Ras Al Guul is in black as far as I remember and I'm running out of Bat Man Villians. For Bane I think I'm going to have to buy either a box of Wracks or a Grotesque, with some major converstion/greenstuffing done on it to give it a big trench coat and I'd have to dig out a Marine in a breather mask as one of those was close to how Tom Hardy's Bane looked to get the look I want. The rest I can use Troupers for as normal.

No comments: