Tuesday 5 May 2015

First Weekend Of May

Well so much for Annual Leave. Rather than being able to relax and do my own stuff I ended up working 3 days out of my week off.
What I did get done was to mess around with the metal Wraithlord kit and added some of the Treeman bits to it, trying to get a rustic look on it.






I also got the weapons done for the Venom/Vypers.






I also messed around with some green stuff and made cloaks for 2 DE Gunners from the Raiders to go on the Venoms.


This is the 4th Wraithlord for Telvig, I'll be messing around with the treeman bits on this one as well.




And my first Void Weaver arrived today!


And lastly, this was my birthday cake from last week, it's a Lancashire Courting Cake, shortbread base with a layer of whipped cream and strawberries then a victoria sponge topped off with another layer of whipped cream and strawberries. It was very nice but take the sponge off the shortbread as you will end up wearing it.

No comments: