Wednesday 26 December 2018

New Year, No New Army For 2019

Almost heresy to admit this one but I'm not actually planning an army for next year, this isn't a faux post with plans for a secret SoB army when that codex drops. As of now there is not a plan for an army project. Saying that I've got a few things planned, like more of the Knights Models Harry Potter range, first thought is the Bartie Crouch sets in March as I'll have a box to send to China for early March.
Back in 40k I'm still buying the Conquest magazine with plans to sell some of the Death Guard stuff and to spilt the Astartes half between the Hounds, The Lion's Blades and The Star Leopards, I have a list already written up of what's going where based on the pics.

Palidus Mor Legion
I think I'll be adding the plasma Warlord to this as well as a couple of sprues after they come out, I'm also planning on getting the 2 of the new Reavor Titan, and to finish off that maniple will be a couple of scout titans if a new one gets released. Cabe's Knight banner will get the new ones at some point as well.

The Knights of Blood

Got sold to fund the Adeptus Titanicus stuff, anything left will be added to the Lion's Blades I'm thinking.

The Masque Of The Breaking Dawn

Might get the jet bikes I need to round this one out.

The Exodites of Telvig

Nothing planned as of now.

Ordo Astartes Strike Force

Nothing planned on to expand this army, but the Star Leopards will be getting some of the minis from the Conquest magazine, so far the plan is 10 Intercessors, 5 Hellblasters, the 2 Lieutenants , Ancient and Captain, I am thinking of giving this army the Redemptor as well.

The Lion's Blades

Will be getting some of the Conquest magazine stuff, see list above. If the rumours about Primaris Astartes bikes come true I'll be adding some to the 2nd Company at some point, so the list for these is the Scouts and sniper scouts, medic, Chaplian, Librarian  (done), attack bike and bikes, Land Speeder, Cataphractii Captain, Reivers, Rhino and possibly the Repulser.

The Emperor’s Loyal Hounds Of War

Theres 3 Inceptors and I bought 3 of the old dreads so I can build 3 more of the Boltstorm Aggressors, and they will be getting some of the Conquest magazine stuff, but nothing firm yet, not much here just Inceptors,  Flamestorm Aggressors  (done), and the mk4 Chaplian.

Dreadnought Fun

Yay I can buy dreadnoughts again! My first 2 are an Ironclad dreadnought that I'm building for a SoB character that'll be based on an old kit bash and a basic dread so I can build the other flamestorm cannon for the Seige Dreadnought.
Okay I may have sneakily bought the corrupted Contemptor before Christmas but it was half the price of a new one, I would have been an idiot to let that slip past me. Speaking of which

Cypher's Chosen Formation

Well these are planned to be expanded this year, I'm thinking of a box of Rubric Marines, Noise Marines and Khorne Berzerkers, alongside the Plague marines I already have from the Conquest magazine. More might be added depending on if Luther and his Fallen get more fleshed out or not.

No comments: