Sunday 7 April 2019

I Might Be The Reason Why These Are Now So Expensive

The Boltstorm Aggressors that I've showcased this week are actually the 3rd lot of RT era Chucks that I've converted, the first lot became a squad of Deathwing Knights for my DA Successor Chapter , The Lion's Blades.
The next lot became the 2 short and 1 long legged versions on the bases with the bone ring, and now I have 2 squads of 3 I can run one squad of long legs and one squads of 3 short legs.
The chaos ones as I've bought are so I can get my pokemon masters badge.

3 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Yep, and you haven’t even started on the modern day equivalent as you know, actual Dreadnoughts! http://mordian7th.blogspot.com/2019/03/heresy-era-world-eaters-dreadnoughts.html

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

Keep your eyes open, I got all 66 human dreads out earlier and will be posting photos later.

Siph_Horridus said...

Haha, just seen, you already have’em!