Saturday 6 April 2019

Dreads Still A WIP

My eyes are shot, focal length is getting a bit long, so calling it a night early on the painting, might just do a wash of agrax earthshade on the green on the dread but I'm not doing the gold tonight.
I left the Calgar blue at home do still need a bit of work on the Aggressors and had forgotten the frag launchers totally so will get them done at home. So yes 4 of 6 boltstorm Aggressors for my home brew chapter The Emperor’s Loyal Hounds Of War, made using the RT marine dreads, Zinge Industries bendy ammo feeds and the boltstorm gauntlets & magazine from the Aggressors box. As I've now got 6 of these I have no desire to get anymore.

2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

I love the RT Dreads too, I have a stumpy Eddie to do later in the year for Dreadtober. Loving the DG Dread too, the scheme is coming along great. When I travel with work, I Pack a helping hands magnifying glass and LED clip on light so I avoid eye strain. At home I have a big magnifying lamp - getting old...

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

I think the 60 hour working week and averaging 5 hours sleep a day had more to do with it tHan anything else. I'll look into that though it wouldn't hurt.