Tuesday 25 February 2020

Ebay Sting

Weather is terrible currently which has impacted my mood and desire to paint. I bought a Voldermort, and now think it's possibly a Polski Cast or Ukraine Cast copy with the postage time. I did a search for snakes and gave the options to my daughter and she picked the orange one. To have a trail at the colours I dug out the lizard man sprue tried some attempts, I gave it a base of Tau Ocher, then a quick coat of Troll Slayer then Fire Dragon Night. Today I'm mostly doing the gold on the Castigators before my daughter comes round.

2 comments:

Frost and Fists said...

Great work! I'm impressed how well you can look at a real life reference, decide your colors, and replicate! That's a skill I have yet to learn. :)
Keep up the great work!
~ Wolfbrother Methos

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

Thanks!