Friday 14 May 2021

Monthly Vow 12th Of May To The 12th Of June


 I gave myself a couple of extra days to get the Limited edition Chaplain done hence this coming out in the 15th.
Targets were altered, but over all more got done this month than was planned but not what was planned. 
So what I am aiming for this month? 
The Björn on Thunder Wolf and the claw on the Björn Dreadnought are top of the to do list, there is also the last of the Blade Guard ancient minis that I thinking of trying to build as another version of the Judiciar. Hopefully beyond that there is still the Gravis Intercessors to be done.

Review Time. 




There has been a bit of progress on Björn on Thunder Wolf, but overall this has been on hiatus. 



The dual bladed bad ass was finished, I wasn't which one to use at first out of Cypher or Ezikael. Before settling on a spare Ezikael. 




The various Ezikael minis were started. 



The classic Ezikael got sorted. 



All that effort and for a visual joke, with Obi Wan and Obi Tu. 



And Action Ezikael. I have a plan for the 4 armed Necron lord, but that's still a future project.






I had the Dark Vengeance master that had been unpainted for ages and I found some Coelia Greenshade that I thought I'd like to try on the robes.







I found a mk4 dread going cheap on Ebay with dual twin heavy bolters, I am keeping an eye out for another one. 


Yes I still prefer my version. 



And all of the Forge World mk4s, I have now donated the Thousands Sons as I don't know if I'll touch it again, the World Eaters is on offer to a mate who is doing a World Eaters army, as he is doing a Khorne army.





The Dark Vengeance limited Chaplain was buy from a friend.
I used the Coelia Greenshade on the robes again. 



And one of the last things I did was mount a set of the Björn the Fell Handed claws on the metal venerable Dreadnought version.
Which I of course prompted dropped and broke one of the claws off. 

As well as donating the Thousand Sons dread I passed on the Stormcast Eternal minis from Mortal Realms, as I lost drive to paint them.

No comments: