Sunday 11 July 2021

Practice, Practice, Practice

 The paldron looks right, had a run up to Preston yesterday and picked up some Apothecary White contrast paint for the next test Intercessor which was ushabati bone base coated before I came to work today.


Will get the Intercessors and dread stormhost silver coated tomorrow morning, pocket the apothecary white, do the shopping I need to do to shake it up, get the sepia wash on both dread and Intercessor, and see what time it is as the plan is to watch Black Widow tomorrow.


So how did I get there?

Started with a base coat of Averland sunset which I have a reikland flesh wash. The wash step is getting dropped on number 2 and I'll just go onto the yeril yellow, both layers will get a Carobourg Crimson wash, after that it'll be the flash git yellow, then a furegan orange wash with a flash git highlight. 

The blue will be Thousand Sons blue with a Temple Guard blue highlight. 


I am going to have to finish this guy off to see how it looks. 


No comments: