Tuesday 7 February 2023

Updates To The Little Bits

 Got the 10th Company in there own box, the 5th Company box needs both space and time to through so will either be done in batches of a squad at a time or when I have the house to myself for a couple of days.

In buying news,I bought another Ravenwing accessory sprue as I don't know where the other bits I've got have gone, when that arrives I'll start on the blue dread,

I bought one of the new plastic Contemptors and need to check what else I have to make a Talon of 3 of those, I know I have at least one of the terrible monopose ones somewhere, so might need 1 more. I have a Scorpius Missile tank and the World Eaters codex coming this weekend.

And Warhammer Fest shopping list is forming, 

{fingers crossed} Heresy era Indomitus Terminators are released either before or on the day.

A box of Cataphracttii Terminators

3 of the event minis

And a Land Raider Proteus.

When it comes to photos I'm debating to take a decent camera for really good photos or ensure the battery pack is charged up take that so I can upload on the go. 

No comments: