Saturday 18 March 2023

Yellow Phobos Lieutenant



Went through my paints before I started this and couldn't find the Averland Sunset and Yeril yellow, so I jumped on the next Wigan bus, hit the Wigan Warhammer store to grab the paint, almost bought a plastic Contemptor to go with the resin Dark Angels body I pre ordered yesterday, but chose to leave it and probably pick one up next week when I get the Vastok book. Sensibly I should leave it for next month. 



I gave a base coat of Averland Sunset and then the Crimson wash, I gave it a rough build to see how it looked. 



I gave it a coat of Yeril yellow and an orange wash. 





Last thing I did was actually stand it properly on the base and give it the flash git yellow layer. I think I'll give it another layer of flash git yellow and then finish the belts and pouches, weapons and optic.


No comments: