Monday 12 June 2023

Monthly Vow 12th Of May To The 12th Of June.

Yep target of 1 mini and I missed.


Well sort of. I did get most of the dreads sorted for the Blood Angels Dreadnought army, that I have, and the Heavy Intercessors finished.

Target. 

Paint The Lion Proxy!


I have made a start there. I did buy a Nephilim/ Black Talon kit off a mate last week so build and paint that and hopefully the missile marines for this month. I did get my hands on a Leviathan box so looking forward to getting that and will add the mortis Redemptor Dread to the Dread Filled Month, which could well be stretched out here, I'd like to get the new Terminators done as well and that Librarian would be nice to add the 1st Company. 

In Summary. 

Paint The Lion, which I've started, Nephilim Jet fighter finished, the Leviathan box mortis dread built at least, 6 of the Terminators and a stretch goal of the missile marines. 

In Review. 


I started with the bases. 


As well as getting some Dreads located for the 10th Edition Blood Angels Dreadnought army.




The first thing I did was start on the heavy Intercessors as I chickened out of doing The Lion.


This was sourced from ebay for the dread army just needs a clean. 




The order arrived with my Contemptors, which I put together. I do like those sculpted bodies but it needs some knee pads and shoulder decoration.


And Saturday afternoon I got around to getting The Lion built at last.

The current state of it. 


Trying to decide between a nuln oil or a Coelia Greenshade wash on the robe and great coat. 

No comments: