Tuesday 17 October 2023

Monthly Vow 12th Of October To The 12th Of November



I'll admit, I got rather hooked on Assassin's Creed Odyssey this month and got carried away. Really carried away added to the wait for the codex lull that left me feeling like there wasn't much need to get a wiggle on with anything.

Orders have been picked up codex has been started to be read, with the necessarity to wait for the Blood Angels codex to see what options that gives me, I can currently take 3 basic dreads, 3 Redemptor Fat Albert Dreads, 3 Balistus and 3 Brutalis dreads, for current HQ I'm taking Astorth The Grim and a Tech marine, putting an order in for the Blood Angels and Dark Angels indexes to give me an idea of what to do next with both Armies. Then plans can be firmed up. Still massively narked that Contemptor dreads got bumped from the main codex.

Target for next month get the Terminator squad and and Chaplain done, start the Redemptor Brutalis dreads and fingers crossed start the Contemptor dreads as well. 

Review Time 

Lord Bin Face



A comedy political character, the mini was bought because it was most of the money raised is going to charity. 





Thanos was a Father's Day present from my kids. I got to build this one while I was spending the day working from hospital. 

Lastly The Brutalis Dreadnought 



It's not entirely finished as chapter markings aren't done yet, I'm hoping there are transfers in the box to spare. 


No comments: