Tuesday 16 April 2024

Monthly Vow 12th Of April To The 12th Of May




 It's the 16th today so rather late for the monthly Vow post. I did actually reach my goal this month, and a bit more. 


So for this month I'm planning on getting a bit more of the Björn chaos conversions done as well as both boxes of the Inner Circle. I'm thinking of doing another Ezikael Primaris with one of those that come in the box and fingers crossed the metal version is still available, and maybe box of inner circle to make the squad up to 6 and have the standard, Ezikael and perhaps make one into a Celebrants captain, as I'd like to push myself on that. I just need to find the contrast paints and orange wash. There is a thought to buy the Forge World Dark Angels Terminator stuff, which is a buying plan for May when my last bill goes out before the next payday and I know how much liquid cash I have left, I am also looking sideways at a new ps5 as I think that's close but there is a household repair that needs to be done first.

I'll finish this off later. 

No comments: