Thursday 28 March 2024

A Break From Power Armour



One of the Facebook groups I'm in has a monthly painting challenge 


And this month the challenge is to paint something at sea .


I dug out the old one shot box of Dread Fleet from Game's Workshop so I didn't have to buy anything.



I got the 2 Dwarf ships done, one chaos dwarf and one a traditional dwarf hold but at sea .


Before I started my entry, I made the cliffs on the castle more white and the castle more grey,


Before going over the hull with w coats of Riekland flesh wash 


The sails got a base coat of Thousand Sons blue before I put on my experienced painter face and went a blending, mixing temple guard blue with thousand sons blue to get the graduation on the sails,before adding a tiny bit of white for a highlight.





 I gave the masts and deck a layer of wraith bone and the both dragons got the same blue process as the sails.
I'll let you know how I do in the contest after Easter.


No comments: