Thursday 14 March 2024

Monthly Vow 12th Of March To The 12th Of April


 I reached a huge personal goal this month by getting over 100 Terminators painted and on the table. This was never really an acknowledged target as it was just a "one day I'd like to get there", but here we are, doing a proper count tomorrow, reorganising the box and getting those Blade Guard Veterans sorted for a new photo.


Targets for April. 

There are a couple of thunder hammer Terminators on the way and I'm watching ebay for a 3rd to make the lightning claw squad up to 10, the Asmodai is here as are 2 boxes of Inner Circle and the ATV & a long last a Taurus Venitor. I think the Terminators, Asmodai and the ATV are reachable goals for this, with the Inner Circle Companions as a stretch goal.

Review Time 

The Deathwing Knights were finished 




Beliel also had a highlight of Khorne Red then Mephisto red on the robe. 



I got the box out to sort the numbers firmly. There was 5 Tartarus Terminators, 3 lightning claw arms and the 4 heavy weapon arms from the Assault box left to do. 


I had a muck about with this guy, finding some Cataphractii claw arms, he was and bought a Space Wolf shoulder pad for it, and I'm looking for a chaos shoulder pad for the other side. 



I was happy to find the Night Lord Terminator, who took the squad to 7.


These 3 are on their way here so I can finish the squad the full squad photo is planned to have one of the Spartans in the background. 



The 2 Deathwing squads where finished. 




The lightning claw squad all together. 



The 4 Tartarus Terminators needed to complete the 2 squads I had, there is a 5th that I'm thinking of painting as a Strike Master, even though that's gone. 




The last 3 squads finished. 


No comments: