Monday 6 May 2024

The End Of April


 End of April and a regular quie patch of the rather than the working 50 hour + a week quiet patch.

My kids bought me a Star Wars lego kit, the Don Djarin Naboo Star Fighter, and this months GB lego magazine has a mini kit Din Djarin Naboo Star Fighter which I also picked up, my mini figure Mando force grows, it even has force user support now. 

For the past week I got a bit stuck on Destiny 2 trying to finish off the Brave weapons and get my hands on the super black shader. When you get it you'll know what I mean but the animation is very much a Venom tribute..



Does look cool, hey do I pass as a Taken now? 







This was a fun hour ish of building, the bottom one has a twin firing round, single stud guns that will have those green clear ones flying into the void very quickly. Also just figured out Din has gone from a motor home to a sports car here. 









In no particular order the latest Primaris Ezekiel made with the Inner Circle Companions box, a Librarian sword and shoulder pad, a DA pad from the Inner Circle Companions box and the old metal power pack from the metal Ezekiel. As well as another old metal Ezekiel... 
The Ordo Chronos are going to have an army of varient versions in stasis for the end days at this rate. 






The ancient with his banner from the Inner Circle Companions box. 



The last 2 photos are the not Cypher I have on the go, still very much a WIP this has several bits from a Cypher that has been surplus to requirements for a few years, took the plasma pistol, the power pack and scabbard off the cloak as well as the shoulder pad. I'm looking for an ammo belt to hang from the bolt pistol and maybe a better pad to fit but I'm not sure if I have something left from the Death Guard I can clean up and use for that arm. I'm hoping to get some of that done on Thursday which is my last day off until a week next Sunday...


No comments: