Tuesday 19 July 2011

The Chaos Dread




I've had a thought this week and have got the Chaos Dread back out of storage as I know I can do a better close combat weapon than the one I gave it. I've rooted through my bits box and unused model kits and the engraving tool that I killed and ended up with the Plasma Gun off the model in the first place, I'm going to use this as a heavy flamer option, I'm using the machine gun from an unused kit as a shaft and will be afixing 2 of the circluar saw blades to the barrel, one on top t'other underneth. This is attached to the bottom of the Plasma Gun with some power cabling waiting to be attached when I next get some glue. So far the blue tacked mock up looks good, will be adding some fine detail to the gun barrel to make it look like the saw blades are chain driven, luckly I do have some thing that I think I can use for that.

No comments: