Saturday 16 July 2011

Dreads Dread and a Chaos Dread

This is the Dread section of the XIX Chapter. The melta is from the Blackreach box set and the assault cannon is one I bought of a guy at the club. It does have a motorised cannon, but I'd need to spend some time playing with the wiring to get it spinning again.










This one is the Chaos Dreadnought from the Space Crusade game and, when playing as loyalist, I play it as a Venerable Dreadnought. I'm guessing that the design was inspired*cough knicked from cough* Robocops ED 209 Guardian bot, of course I could be wrong. The power claw is a conversion I knocked up from a Lego techniks arm and some grey stuff. I do have the alterante weapons for this which are a missile launcher and a plasma cannon, but I've only played it once and that was with the assault cannons.



No comments: