Thursday 7 July 2011

Damn you Forge World



When I some cash behind me, and finish my living room, my next buy was going to be the Forge World Iron Warrior Dreadnought with Assault Drill left arm and the Chain Fist right arm. the idea was to make it look like an early type Ironclad, reason being Iron Warriors where seige troops so they would have a line breaker Dreadnought.

Then I got the Forge World email on Friday and I've been looking at 'Chuck'(from an artical in the old red covered Compendium) every day since and thinking when I can I get that I want one, 2 power fists with some minor alterations and yes my ironclad will be a proper center piece. Plan is to switch out one of the lower 'fingers and replace that with a flamer nozzle and stick a drill bit in the recessed fist on that hand, and go with the storm bolter on the under the other arm and another drill bit in the central recess

No comments: