Saturday 12 January 2013

Plans

So with the Codex out today and pay day on Monday, I'm stuck till then. So while looking through the shiny new things on GW's web site i saw that the Deathwing box came with lots of bits and I got thinking what can i make of that.I know I want some Cataphratcii Terminators in my 1st Company/Deathwing so my plan is to get the Deathwing Command Squad box set next month and then in April get the Cataphractii set i'll make the Cataphractii into a Deathwing Knights Squad and make the
box set as close combat as it's able to with that box, a couple might end up with 2 swords and be classed as lightning claws though. And some times the knights might just be down graded to Thunder Hammer and Storm Shields, but you know how it goes. All this planning just keeps knocking the Eldar Corsairs start date back and back...

No comments: