Tuesday 10 December 2013

Fan Boy Moment!

So I posted these photos onto my Facebook page the other week and it started a conversation with a friend on there, below is the conversation cut and pasted with a little bit of editing to protect the people involved;
A B: Gav thorp needs to be let loose on this character 3 December at 22:15 via mobile · Like
Me: Could not possibly comment. Gav Thorpe, any comment? Daniel Ferry can you post these in the DA group for me please? I can only upload 1 at a time. 3 December at 22:24 via mobile · Like
Me: Please and thanks of course. 3 December at 22:24 via mobile · Like
A B: I enjoy his work and he's a DA fan 3 December at 22:31 via mobile · Like
Me: I'm sure the only comment would be on the paint job and it's not mine, I've not touched this Cypher. 3 December at 22:38 via mobile · Like
A B: Sorry mate I should have made my self a bit clear. Gav Thorp is a long time GW writer and games designer. He should wright a heresy book on him 3 December at 22:42 via mobile · Like
Me: I know who he is, got him on the friend list, well I think it's him. If they do that it pins him down, and Cypher, like Baby, shouldn't be kept in a corner. 3 December at 22:52 via mobile · Like
Gav Thorpe: I could tell you, but then I'd have to despatch the Ravenwing to hunt you down... 3 December at 23:06 via mobile · Unlike · 4
A B: :-0 3 December at 23:52 via mobile · Unlike · 1 Paul Harris

No comments: