Friday 20 June 2014

Mimes And What's In The Box.

Well big day guys, woke up with the blonde in her be looking like I do. Got home had to do some shopping and will have to do some work on the house but I have 2 armies to do when cash is going on the house for once. Now onto the 'quins, first unit done is the Mimes,  back 5 are from my first inpulse buying phase as is the Death Jester the others in the squad are 2 DE Wytches and 2 of the new buy 'quins, the Master Mime is at the front and is going into the Star Player Squad. The box shot is the 3 Chorus Squads, just need to get the 3rd version of the Laughing Gods Avatar for that squad. The new versions of the 'quins are going in the Star Player just thought that I might save up for a Tantalous for this squad. The rest of this army all get Raiders. The Death Jester are getting Venoms and the Hasslefree Minis ladies selection. And lastly is the mini I'm going to use as my Solitaire a Wood Elf War Singer I plan to use that as a counts as Lilith.

No comments: