Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Carnival Under The Light Of The Blood Red Moon

Dimondic costumes dripping shades of green, the players take the stage for the a large gathering of the most mysterious of factions in 40k The Harlequins.
I got my Dreads out and photoed them and then got the air force out as well before presenting my next project, The Carnival Under The Light Of The Blood Red Moon, it looses something in the translation from the Eldar tounge and arms just won't do "that" any more.
First up is the full Carnival, the Mimes are at the front as the only completed unit in this army so far. Those Venoms are going to be counts as Vyphers when I get done with wing walking death defying Death Jesters magneted on somewhere. The Raiders are getting a paint job and each Dark Lance Gunner is becoming a Death Jester, asked a mate for some Necron heads and found some Tomb King Skele heads I could use as an option. The Razorwing is going to be another Death Jester player. The Raiders will be painted in as close to a dazzel pattern as I'm able to get and points upgrades for retro burners and flicker fields are as standard so deep striking assault transports. Next up is the Star Players these are the new sculpt Harlequins and will have a Death Jester, Master Mime(counts as Shadow Seer), Troupe Leader and I'm thinking of running the actual Shadow Seer as an Allied Farseer, I think I can do this in Unbound. Next up is my 3 Troupes of the Chorus, rather happy in that, along with the Mimes, I think I have all 4 sculptes of the Avatar of the Laughing God. And at the back are the 2 Wraith Lords I'm fielding with this army. Now just in the look out for a Tantalos in ebay for the Star Players to ride in...

No comments: