Thursday 30 November 2017

Bouncy Bouncy.

Had a thought the other day, it's Christmas next month, the one month of the year I don't plan to buy anything usually. Which would leave me with the whole 12th to the 12th with no objective, a bad place to be according to my old CBT course.
So seeing as I've waited most of the month for the bits to arrive for one of them and I was saving a bit of cash on the other by only going to Wigan once so I can buy paint and the Chapter Approved book on Saturday, I'm bouncing both dreads to next month's to do list, as well as the las cannon dev squad for January.



The buying list for next month is the Zinge Industries bendy ammo feeds for the Aggressor squad and their power cables for the Hellblaster Squads as I'm using the heavy plasma gun versions (I never learn), DA Codex, cards, and dice and the easy build Redemptor Dreadnought.
So as you can see I'd have 1 planned thing to paint at the tail end of my month.

No comments: