Sunday 6 January 2019

Vague Plan A

So over the last few days I've been working on my plan for the year ahead, what to do and what besides Conquest, to buy.
So Vague Plan A.
The Ironclad that I'm making for the Sisters Of Battle, a standard box dreadnought and another one to make up another of the training Legion dreads, thinking one Luna Wolves and one for Death Guard or the Ultramarines to round those up to 9.

The Hounds To Do List

Very easy, only issue will be timing from Conquest.
3 Inceptors,  which I'll have when my next subscription arrives as I've picked 2 sprues up already, 5 Reivers to make them up to a squad of 10 and the mk4 Chaplian.

The Star Leopards To Do List

Captain in n Gravis armour, Ancient, 2 Lieutenants, 10 Intercessors, 5 Hellblasters and if I'm able to find enough a Redemptor Dreadnought.

The Lion's Blades To Do List

10 Storm Bolters Terminators, not sure if I want these to be normal or something else, the Primaris Apocathary, the Primaris Chaplian, the captain in Cataphractii amour, the Rhino and the Captain and Lieutenants from the Dark Imperium box will be painted and depending on what I'm able to afford 2 more Redemptor dreads and fingers crossed for a couple of Repulser tanks at least. If finances allow there's a Vindicator, Whirlwind and a couple of the jet fighters as well but I think some of that might get bumped to 2020, along with the Harlequins Skyweavers that I need.

No comments: