Friday 3 May 2019

Dread Tober Plans

I've had a bit of a spanner in the works this month which has left me little to no time to paint anything, my aim is to get the Apothecary and 2nd Captain from the Shadowspire box finished for the Star Leopards and the 1st captain done for the Lion's Blades.
But that's not what this article is about, no this is my growing plan for Dread Tober. I've already got the above Forge World mk4 dread at home and I've just taken advantage of the Forge World dreadnought offer to pick up a space wolf Contemptor, I'm planning to pick up yet another Björn dread kit and one more dread next month. Now the 3 Casterferrum dreads will be for the 1st Legion Scholia Detachment, rifleman dread will be DA, thinking Björn dread will be a White Scar with the axe and shield and the last one will be a Salamander, while the Contemptor will be a dark fated Björn.

No comments: