Saturday 18 May 2019

Minor Conversion Of The Event Lieutenant



At the Warhammer Fest last weekend a mate of mine had gone down and participated in one of the events, he also picked up the Event only Lieutenant Amulius for me. I picked it up from him today at the Preston Warhammer store, but my depression was kicking me in the head and I couldn't stick around for the anniversary mini, I needed to get out of the shop as it was way too full for me. Once home and feeling mildly better I dug through the bits looking for a holster, so it is sort of wysiwyg with bolt pistol, plasma pistol, I don't have a spare bolt rifle but it does have a sword. Being drunk I'm not going to start painting this till my next night in work which is Monday.
The plan is to paint this one for the Lion's Blades Primaris Company.

1 comment:

Siph_Horridus said...

I picked one of these up and your Conversion is a great idea. I hadn’t looked to see what he was armed with!