Tuesday 2 May 2023

The Future Of The First Company


 So after getting to 99 Marines strong how do I get over the bar?

Well plan A is 5 Terminators need to be retired,taking me to 70, and replaced by the squad in the Leviathan box, taking me back to 75

Then when the separate Terminator squad box is released those are going to get the work put in on them to become Deathwing Knights, taking me to 80.

Then there's the Indomitus Terminators armour for the Horus Heresy which I hope is going to be more than just a rebranding of the day current box of Terminators, which will take me to 85,and the Assault Terminators box which get me to 90.

I'm still hoping that the Saturnalia pattern gets a release from Forge World at some point. Which will take me to 95 Terminators and a bigger box being required. 


No comments: