Thursday 4 May 2023

Contemptor


I got the Contemptor body and legs assembled. Okay the body was preassembled Dark Angel's Forge World body, you just need to add the exhaust pack from the kit and add the angel on the front. 

The body will get used on the base of one of the Knights I'm planning to buy. 

More magnets are on order for the weapons and I'm looking at buying another one of these kits to double up the weapons. There's a nebulous plan to buy the Blood Angels body for that and use it for the planned Blood Angel Dreadnought army. 




 

This is the planned method of how I'm going to paint The Lion. I started with a 50/50 mix of abbadon black and dark angel green, then mixing in progressively more green until the last edges are dark angel green, with an adge highlight of leadbleacher. 

No comments: