Saturday 13 May 2023

Blood Angel Dreadnought Army


 This is the core Dreadnought force of the 10th Edition Blood Angels army. So far I've got 1 Death Company dread, 1 Librarian dread, 1 basic Dreadnought and 2 Venerable Dreadnoughts, obviously the purple one needs to be stripped. The 2 Redemptors will be broken down into component parts and stripped.

This is of course going to be started with the June to July Vow.


I put the last Dreadnought Talon in their box today, as I had most the dread boxes out I grabbed a group photo of the last Talon that is going to fit in that box. That Leviathan Talon and future Deredo Talon will need a new box, handily I need some new trainers so I'll have one before it's needed.


Yes sun screen was required today.

If I'm not too drunk and focused on Eurovision I'll be starting The Lion later as I need to grab some cat food and something for me to eat, I've got a real craving for some spare ribs. 

No comments: