Thursday 18 August 2011

Daemon Prince



My orginal plan for my Daemon Prince was going ot be a conversion of the Dreadknight, the old Iron Warriors Lord had killed one in combat and taken the suit as his own and when he accended to Daemonhood his form assumed that of the suit. But my mate was taking to me the other night about how good a model the Contemptor is and had I not had thoughts of turning that into a Daemon Prince. Thanks Julian. I currnetly can't afford one let alone the other but it has got me thinking, damn it, about making my Iron Warriors Daemon Prince out of a Contemptor instead of the Dreadknight. My plan is to get a 2nd Contemptor and find some wings and fit it with the vibro looking cannon that is cominng and a power fist with a big hammer type close combat weapon.


No comments: