Wednesday 31 August 2011

Finished Daemon Prince

This is my completed Daemon Prince. As you can see I've altered it a lot from it's origins as a knock off He-Man figure, the chest plates are spares from the Venerable Dreadnought kit and extra armour from the rhinos, the shield is from a Chaos Warrior, I think. The leg plates are a mix of shields and dreadnought plates, and the arm shield is from, again, the Chaos Warriors. The Hammer is made from green stuff, an axle from a lego technic kit and 3/4 of a melta gun. The hand weapon is made from a cut off chaos chain fist and 3 other chain swords, cut off and green stuffed onto the hand. The injectors in the back are loose misslies from the Tactial Squad box set and the cabling is from an old USB cable I had knocking about and an old mileomiter from a push bike that I'd taken to bits and rebuilt a while ago that got pinched and then returned. I've painted the hammers holster and strap in that lurid colour to give the idea that it is actually daemon hide, and the shoulder plate is made from the Pink Horrors face.

No comments: