Monday 17 December 2012

Another Dreadnought Post...

Well Not much work has been done on anything really this week, just finailly got around to painting the claws on Bjorn and painting the guns as well, although this was the best of the 3 photos that I got of it.
This is my Mortis Dreadnought, hope to hell that this configuration is in the new Codex when it comes out, and yes I will be buying it from the store after my next payday. The only thing left to do with this is to buy a base for it, but as I over spent on ebay again this month that will have to wait for January as well. i do have another of those big spot lights on the way, this one is coming from Austriala so I'm not expecting it till the new year. I have recieved a Command Squad from a trade I made on Facebook, again from Austriala, so I think this unit has now travelled all the way around the world. The Command Squad is being painted up for The Glorious 1000 and will be started on this afternoon after I have done my last little bit of christmas shopping and taken my youngest to the dentist.

No comments: