Monday 31 December 2012

New Years Eve 2012

New years eve and my last post of 2012. I started the year with a nebulos Chaos army built around a core of Fallen Angels and I'm ending it with almost 50 Deathwing, the full 3rd Company, some of the Assault Company, 2200 points of Vanilla Marines, a start on an Eldar Corsair Army, some of my Wyld 5th Company and plans to build a scratch Titan. Lots more to come. I'm looking forward to the new DA Codex coming in a few weeks, so far I've no plans on adding anything from the Codex untill I've read it back to front and inside out. As a basis for next year I'm looking to round out The Glorious 1000 to 2500 with possibly a camo'ed tactical squad, got 1 not doing anything atm, my Corsairs are my next project, with the Titan getting done when I find an AT-ST, weapons from Forge World and I need a base for my Mortis Dread.

No comments: