Saturday 1 December 2012

Scouts

Just a single shot today of what I'm working on, 15 scouts. I've got 5 painted up with gery that I'm going to give an urban camo pattern to and 10 yellow base coats, of these 5 are getting a sulpher/iron oxide pattern and the last 5 I'm not sure what I'm going to paint them up with. Ideas are always welcome... Of these 15 most are the old metal scouts, some are plastic, 2 are 2 American Civil War Reble Snipers that I found in my clubs bitz box and took, the last one (front right) is a scratch built from kneeling Tau fire warrior legs, a Tau Pluse rifle, and Empire Pistol arm, a chaos bolt pistol and a Scout Head. I'm not putting a Chapter icon on any of these squads as I intend to be able to use them with both The Lions Blades and The Glorious 1000.

No comments: