Wednesday 17 April 2013

2nd Chaos Army

Yeah I'm saying that the Fallen army is going to be my 2nd Chaos army after the Chaos Androids but it's already looking like I'm starting to buy stuff for this one already... Will be going through my spare marines looking for something I can use as a Lord and have 19 Guard coming shortly with several more squads on watch on ebay and I'm looking at converting a Contermptor into something that can pass off as a Defiler, and I'm totting up prices on Forge World and other places for the other bits and pieces I'd need to make a go of this army. I don't expect to win many games with them to start with, but then again I've never worried about the win-draw-loose part of the game I'd rather have a good night than win at any cost. And a good image for a Dark Angel player

No comments: