Thursday 11 April 2013

Current WIP

Yes well I've long talked about having to do this and now I've made a start on it, walls and celling filled and sanded, wood work cleaned now just need to find a new light fixture I like and then I'm good to go with this room. And as this is meant ot be a 40K blog and not changing rooms.
This is what I'm reading when I'm done, just waiting for the new Tau Codex to land so I can have a nosey at that as well.
Did get a game in the other day and there was an interesting point that came up, I was playing my Dark Angels Successor and was fighting along side Tau who had Dark Angel allies. We where arguing that as I was DA and the Tau where allied with DA could we not have his Terminators home in on my bikes Teleport homers and say that they are my Terminator Support. Whats your point of view on this one.

No comments: