Friday 12 April 2013

Plans For a 2nd Chaos Army, already

Okay so appointment booked with the Interrigator Chaplin, I also picked up the Chaos Marine Codex off of ebay at the same time as I got the Tau Codex, and that arrived at the weekend. One of the first things I did with it was to run up a list for a Fallen Angel and his duped PDF minions. Chaos Lord and a Dark Apostle as a Captain and a "Lutheran" Chaplin (might just be going to hell for that on in more way than one). For Elites I went with 3 Mutilators and was thinking of making them from Ogres I have been checking out the Blood Bowl Ogre team, Star Player and Ninja Man Eater for conversion potenial, a Chosen squad that I'm going to make robed and some Terminators, possibly the next Forge World version to come out I think. For Troops I'm planning on going with 6 Cultist Squads, 4 Squads with Autoguns and 2 Squads with pistols and ccw. These will be PDF Troopers duped into service of the Fallen Angel. Strating off with 10 man sqauds but will expand that at some later date. Fast Attack was 2 bike squads with a Warp Talon Squad, to fit in with the lost in the Warp thing, after talking to my mates about this I'm dropping the Warp Talons and am taking a flyer that I'll use as a counts as Helldrake was thinking of getting one of the Forge World Avengers for this. And for Heavy Support was thing thinking of 3 Oblitartors again made from Ogres, an Autocannon squad and a Defiler that I'm planning to make out of a Contemptor Dreadnought. A lot of this army will be from Forge World and it won't be started any time soon as I want to get my Chaos Android/Cylon Army started after my Eldar and all those are on hold till I get the house done anyway. Input is as always welcome.