The plasma cannon arrived on Saturday morning, with working an interesting 12 hour shift all I got to do was look longingly at it.
Sunday morning I got the Contemptor out and started working on fitting the plasma cannon. I was originally going to fit this on the outside of the left arm. At the first fitting this was changed as the power cable would have taken a lot of finesseing to get the cable to fit, I put it on the right arm and cable fitted in behind the flange
I trimmed the molded arm and hand off and filed down what was left.
For now I'm waiting on the green stuff to cure and will most likely paint this on my next night shift.