Tuesday 11 April 2023

Tartarus And Indomitus Terminators


I had fished these out of the box they'd been in got an ushabati bone base coat on then as 4vout of the 5 had been in the Armies on Parade board with the Dreadnoughts, I do now have a plan for those dreads, check back in 10th.


Yesterday morning I also got the Indomitus Terminators from the Soul Forge King box out and everything was given a nuln oil wash 


Both squads where finished with evil suns scarlet detaols




As the Terminators box was out I rooted the one that was missing a head and a couple of the orginal resin Tartarus Terminators, the chain fist guy in the top photo was one, and I kind of trashed the apothecary thinking it was a chain fist because I hadn't put my glasses on.

Currently my plan is get a base line photo of the 1st Company today while everyone else is at work, this is both Terminators and Blade Guard Veterans to base line this box, Azreal and The Lion will probably end up in it as well as there's still plenty of space and I'm hoping that the body fronts from the old Deathwing Knights Terminators fit the new bodies as that's the one project I have firmly in place for 10th Ed.

I'm planning to trim a front of the sprue, putting it in a tub and putting it up for a comparison with the new Terminators. 

No comments: